- NovoTTF-100L is intended to treat patients with unresectable, locally advanced or metastatic, malignant pleural mesothelioma (MPM) in addition to pemetrexed + cisplatin/carboplatin
NovoTTF-100L is a wearable, portable, and noninvasive therapy designed for loco-regional delivery of Tumor Treating Fields (TTFields) via transducer arrays.
NovoTTF-100L delivers treatment to the region of the tumor
Loco-regional delivery of TTFields via transducer arrays
- Complements systemic therapies
- Provides antimitotic activity directly at the site of the malignancy
- Customized based on gender, body type, and tumor location2,*
Examples of array layouts2
- 4 arrays are placed on the torso
- Array layout is customized by Novocure® and approved by the prescriber
*Novocure will provide a customized map for array placement based on patient-specific measurements and tumor location (determined via CT scans).
References: 1. NovoTTF-100L Instructions For Use for Unresectable Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma. Novocure 2019. 2. Novocure Corporate presentation. https://www.novocure.com/wp-content/uploads/ 2019/01/201901_NVCR_ Corporate_Presentation_vF-1.pdf. Published January 2019. Accessed April 16, 2019.